"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Dr Seuss

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Getting Ready

The time has arrived for Eric and Hannah to soon be leaving for Honduras. Monday morning we said our "goodbye's", and they started off early to the Baltimore Airport for a flight to Florida, where they will be doing more deputational work for about 4 weeks, before making the flight to Honduras for several months of language school. While waiting at the airport, Eric turned around and saw "John Kerry" standing beside him. He spoke to him and shook his hand.
He said, it seemed "weird", he was just another person like everyone else. (You never know who you will see at an airport).
They are excited, we have mixed feelings. Things won't be the same without them, but I know they are happy, and that's what counts.
"Miss you guys". Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scott said...

I'm glad the first part won't be too long and they'll be coming home.

Bethany said...

Is it wrong that if I turned around and saw John Kerry, that I would be tempted to reach for my pepper spray?

Scott said...

Not if you feel threatened. :)