"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
Dr Seuss

Saturday, February 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOTHER

It's time to celebrate the Birthday of the most "wonderful lady in the world".....my Mother.
She was born February l8, l924, the daughter of Rev. and Mrs. Alfred J. Hale. At the age of 10, her Mother died, leaving her to live with 2 Aunts in Indiana, PA. She graduated from Indiana High School.
On September l, l943, she married, William I. Hoch, and together they had 8 children. Daily she lovingly cared for her children, and we grew up having wonderful memories of our childhood. She now has 20 grand children, 27 great-grandchildren,( and one on the way).
Happy Birthday, Mother, and may you have many, many more.
We all love you...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jason said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeanne,
Wow!! This is wonderful!! Tell your Mom that we said "Happy Birthday"!! We're so privileged to still have our Mom's. My Mom will be 90 years old on April 1st. Unbelievable!! I wish Daddy was still here, but wouldn't wish him back here from Heaven! I have a picture that was Mom's of your Mom & Dad with Daddy. I think Mom said it was taken at Hobe Sound several years ago. I hope your Mom has the greatest birthday!
Dorcas

Anonymous said...

How nice, Jeanne. Stay as close as you can while you can. Now I know who you look like!

Judy P

Scott said...

Happy Birthday, Grandma! You're the best!